Everyone’s skin is different, so each person needs to develop a skin care regimen tailored to her needs. This article will help you determine which neuropeptide face cream is right for you.
Neuropeptides are very beneficial to skin showing advanced signs of aging due to their powerful anti-inflammatory activity.
In studies of applying neuropeptide face cream, clinical benefits almost immediately after application included:
- A visible increase in radiance and glow to the skin as a result of their effects on blood circulation and cell metabolism.
- An increase in firmness, as the neuropeptides aid in collagen production.
- Improved appearance of the skin’s resilience, tone, and texture.
- Decreased appearance of fine and deep lines, wrinkles, and tiny veins and capillaries.
- Maximized regeneration and hydration of the skin.
But depending on the entire formulation of a neuropeptide face cream, certain creams are more suited for your needs than others.
For example, if you are in need of the most powerful skin care treatment, look to Neuropeptide Facial Conformer.
Neuropeptide Facial Conformer contains 41 different Neuropeptides unlike any commercial peptides, to fight the visible signs of aging and help correct environmental damage.
In clinicals, 89% saw an improvement in sun damage and brown spots, while 84% saw an improvement in fine lines.
For superior hydration, Neuropeptide Firming Moisturizer helps firm skin that has lost elasticity while helping to correct the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
In clinicals, 97% reported skin appeared firmer and tighter, while 90% reported an improvement in the appearance of skin tone and an overall healthier appearance.
Do both sound great for your skin? These two neuropeptide face creams complement each other and all other Perricone MD treatments.