Many believe that if you work indoors you are saving your skin from the damages of the sun and are therefore preventing wrinkles. Unfortunately, this may not be true.
The sun can affect you even if you are indoors for most of the day. And if you put additional stress on yourself throughout the work week, your skin may need serious TLC on a regular basis to keep you from aging faster than your peers.
Read on to find out the best under eye wrinkle cream for workaholics.
There are many signs of a workaholic whether it is a mild or full blown case. If you or a loved one think you may have this, it is something that can be changed to avoid lasting negative effects.
Signs you may be a workaholic include:
- It is very difficult for to relax.
- It is often scary to stop completing certain tasks, even if you want to.
- Sense of self-esteem is based largely on our perceptions of how others judge performance at work and in other areas of your lives.
- It is hard to see yourself honestly and accept who you really are.
- You have an obsessive desire to understand everything in life, including every emotion.
- You judge yourself by accomplishments and have the illusion that you must always be in the process of accomplishing something worthwhile.
- You cannot sit down and just be.
- You tend to schedule more than you can handle, believing people will like you more if you can do more and do it faster.
- You are often dishonest about past experiences and present capabilities, tending to not mention failures and to exaggerate successes.
- You believe that people will not respect you or like you just as you are.
- You rarely delegate work.
- You turn other aspects of life into work, such as turning a hobby into a new business.
If any or all of these signs sound familiar, you may have mild to severe workaholic tendencies. Be sure to get help as this can turn into a serious problem and negatively effect your relationships if you let it.
In addition to affecting your relationships, high levels of cortisol, also known as the stress hormone, can promote heart disease, diabetes, obesity and skin degeneration. It is not uncommon to see someone stressed out not looking their best and it is because you are exhausted and not able to keep up with cortisol production.
Another way your skin can be damaged is due to the actual environment you work in. It is a myth that your skin will benefit if you stay indoors as must as possible. While it makes sense because extreme temperatures are usually not good for the skin, your skin should not be kept inside all the time either.
The indoors have equal amounts of bad things for the skin including central heating and air conditioning that can leave the skin parched.
You should enjoy the fresh air of winter, and then do what you can to add moisture to the air at home. If you skin is extra dry, try a humidifier at night while wearing night cream. This is also great for your hair which can get winter static.
The best way to treat a workaholic’s deep wrinkles is with an anti wrinkle serum. And now that you know your skin won’t benefit from the indoors, be sure to get creams with SPF regardless of how much time you spend outside.
UV rays affect you whether you are inside or outside for work. The best eye wrinkle cream that will help workaholics improve their stressed and tired skin is Perricone’s Deep Wrinkle Serum.
The Neuropeptide Deep Wrinkle Serum is a best under eye wrinkle cream that is fast-acting and contains Dr. Perricone’s advanced technology for reducing deep lines and wrinkles. It also addresses loss of elasticity while transforming skin’s texture.
The best part is that this works immediately. Don’t let your desire to accomplish everything leave you looking older and tired. Use Perricone’s Deep Wrinkle Serum so you have one less thing to stress about.