One of the best tools we have in the fight against aging is the food we eat on a daily basis. The foods included in these recipes are anti-inflammatory and contain nutrients that will help feed your skin from the inside out.
Tips for starting the anti-inflammatory diet:
- At each meal, your plate should have three components: a high quality lean protein, a complex carbohydrate and a healthy fat.
- Always eat several bites of your protein first. This will help you feel full faster.
- Drink plenty of water in between meals.
- Choose wild salmon vs. farmed. Farmed salmon has a different nutritional profile and tends to be fattier.
- Choose green tea instead of coffee. If you have concerns about caffeine withdrawal, Dr. Perricone recommends substituting black or yerba mate teas.
For your personal copy of Dr. Perricone’s 28-Day Diet Book of recipes, please click here.