The neck is more susceptible to wrinkles because the skin on the neck is thinner than on the face. When aging occurs, the fat around the throat is lost and wrinkles appear. When fat on the neck is lost, a “turkey neck” can appear. The first wrinkles to occur are horizontal, not vertical.
Neck wrinkles can also come from:
- Sleeping wrinkles
- Being overweight
- Poor diet
Surgery is not the only option to get rid of neck wrinkles. Dr. Perricone has designed a Firming Neck Therapy topical cream to improve problems in the neck area, like wrinkles. Firming Neck Therapy is formulated with Phospholipids and Tocotrienols to tone, tighten, and form a barrier to increase the appearance of skin’s overall elasticity and thickness while hydrating the skin.
Gently smooth the cream over the neck every morning and night for a smoother neck with no creases. This topical cream is non-greasy and smells good. The appearance of scars can diminish with daily use.
Firming Neck Therapy is formulated with:
- A peptide with anti-glycating qualities which helps prevent wrinkles and loss of elasticity
- Firms skin and smooths neck creases
- Helps reduce the visible signs of aging
Phospholipids (Phos E)
- Helps repair damaged skin
- Hydrate and treat dry, fragile skin
- Calm and soothe skin that is especially dry or sensitive
- A superior form of vitamin E that deliver antioxidant and emollient benefits
- Nourish and help repair sensitive or dry skin
- Improve skin’s overall health and impart a vibrant and rosy glow