Achieving beautiful skin is easy, if you have the know how. Just follow Dr. Perricone’s 10 Skin Commandments.
Read on to find out what they are, and to learn how to save 20% at www.drperricone.co.uk.
1. Thou shall use room temperature water to wash thy face.
Hot water can cause skin dryness and irritation, as well as break capillaries.
2. Thou shall apply products from thinnest to thickest.
By applying treatments in this order, you’ll maximize effectiveness. Apply thinner products, like serums, first and thicker products, like moisturizers, last.
3. Thou shall exfoliate without irritating skin.
Rather than using harsh scrubs, gently exfoliate with products that include alpha lipoic acid, the universal antioxidant, and glycolic acid. Dr. Nicholas Perricone recommends the Cleansing Treatment Bar, perfect for use on the face and body.
4. Thou shall never skip eye cream.
The delicate eye area is one of the first areas to show the signs of aging, so it’s vital to treat it every day with a great eye cream.
5. Thou shall not go a day without an anti-aging face treatment.
Protect your skin and defer signs of aging with anti-aging treatments.
6. Thou shall use a chemical-free sunscreen every day.
No matter the weather, rain or shine, you need to wear sunscreen to help protect your skin from harmful UV rays.
7. Thou shall incorporate proteins into thy proteins.
Proteins provide ingredients your skin needs to keep looking young.
8. Thou shall keep thy body with as much care as thy face.
The body’s skin is just as at risk for signs of aging as the face.
9. Thou shall care for skin from the inside out.
An anti-inflammatory diet and supplements rich in antioxidants will enhance your external anti-aging treatments.
10. Thou shall never go to bed without washing thy skin.
Remove dirt and makeup with a liquid cleanser or mild soap bar before going to bed to remove all impurities.