Sun damage is one of the leading causes of the appearance of aging skin, as well as skin cancer. Why broad spectrum? Because it’s important to block both UVA and UVB rays for complete protection.
The issue that arises with many sunscreens is their heavy texture and the ashy appearance the physical sunblock can leave. Dr Perricone’s newest anti-aging moisturizer, Photo Plasma with SPF 30, promises to provide all the protection of a standard broad spectrum sunscreen while gliding on smoothly and flawlessly.
With Photo Plasma, experience deep hydration and powerful anti-oxidant protection that feels lightweight, and leaves skin smooth and radiant.
• Contains both Non-chemical UVA and UVB mineral sunscreens, Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide.
• No tackiness or heaviness of more traditional moisturizers with SPF.
• Formulated with Vitamin C Ester and Alpha Lipoic Acid to help brighten the skin and smooth surface imperfections.
It is also formulated to protects against the 10 most common skin aggressors:
• Sun exposure
• Harsh wind
• Excessive heat
• Extreme cold
• Heavy metals
• Chemical irritants
• Astaxanthin- A powerful antioxidant with photo-protective, anti-aging and hydrating benefits that contributes to Photo Plasma’s natural pink color
• Alpha Lipoic Acid – Patented
- The ultimate antioxidant protects the cell
- Diminishes fine lines, wrinkles and discoloration
- Refines skin texture
- Reduces pore size, puffiness, imperfections and uneven skin tone
• Vitamin C Ester
- A powerful antioxidant that improves firmness and elasticity
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and discoloration
- Imparts a radiant, smooth and luminous appearance
• Titanium Dioxide – A mineral-based sunscreen to physically stop UVA rays