Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer and the Hypoallergenic Nourishing Collection Featured on TotalBeauty.com
If you have dry sensitive skin, choosing the right moisturizer is really important. Sensitive skin issues like rosacea or acne are frustrating conditions that demand a solution. For all your sensitive skin care needs look no further than Dr. Perricone’s new Hypoallergenic Collection, which was recently featured on Totalbeauty.com.
The article highlighted 9 new moisturizers to fight winter dry winter skin. The Nourishing Moisturizer has collagen-boosting ingredients that penetrate deep into your epidermis to help plump skin from the inside out:
- Neuropeptides – tiny strings of amino acids (the building blocks of protein) which act as intercellular messengers. As we age, these neuropeptides become less abundant.
- Tocotrienols – a member of the vitamin E family, chemically it functions as an antioxidant.
- Ceramides – present in our outer skin layer, our epidermis, this nutrient protects our skin from water loss. It forms a protective barrier. However, because of the use of all kinds of detergents, the skin gets cleaner but also looses its water protecting lipids.
The 3-Piece Collection includes:
- Peptide Complex – An advanced anti-aging treatment to keep the skin firm, toned and free of wrinkles. Banishes dullness and discoloration for youthful radiance.
- Eye Firming Cream- A multi-tasking eye cream to address fine lines, loss of firmness, crow’s feet and dark circles.
- Nourishing Moisturizer – A supremely hydrating moisturizer to help prevent future wrinkles, repair the skin barrier and maintain a natural, supple elasticity.
All three products are hypoallergenic tested, non-comedogenic, free of fragrance, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, mineral oil, petroleum, and synthetic dyes. The olive polyphenols quickly calm sensitive, dry, and irritated skin. The richness of the Hypoallergenic Collection helps prevent future wrinkles by improving skin elasticity.