Even though healthy glowing skin is on our minds 24/7, the American Academy of Dermatology is celebrating this November as the National Healthy Skin Month. Dr. Perricone shares some of his timeless skin care beauty tips for this fall…
Don’t forget, a healthy diet is always in season. Dr. Perricone’s three tiered philosophy is the best way to jump start this months healthy skin revolution.
Tier One consists of an anti-inflammatory diet:
- 8 -10 glasses of pure spring water per day
- Healthy fats, like salmon, nuts, seeds, and olive oil
- High-quality protein, like that found in fish, shellfish, poultry and tofu
- Low-glycemic carbohydrates including colorful fresh fruits and vegetables and whole grains
Tier Two consists of targeted nutritional supplements:
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Coenzyme Q-10
- Omega-3 essential fatty acids
- Vitamin C in the form of ascorbic acid and vitamin C ester
Tier Three consists of topical skin care products, some NEW products include:
- Acyl-Glutathione – this ‘crease cure’ dramatically reduces the appearance of creases, improves papery-thin skin texture, and restores the natural radiance of youthful skin.
- Cold Plasma Sub-D – Sculpts and tightens the appearance of skin on the chin and jaw line with DMAE and caffeine.
- Cold Plasma Body – A superb body treatment that visibly sculpts and tones with proprietary cold plasma delivery system.
Make sure your skin is glowing by Thanksgiving! Check out Perricone MD new skin care products and join in on National Healthy Skin Month.