Intensive Pore Treatment is built around Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA), a universal antioxidant known for its ability to diminish lines, wrinkles, puffiness and the size of enlarged pores, and Dimethylaminoethanol, better known as DMAE.
A stabilizing antioxidant, DMAE enhances the benefits of ALA treatment by firming the skin and keeping reduced pore membranes taut.
How is Intensive Pore Treatment different?
- It is unique to other pore treatments that are primarily designed to “fill” and superficially mask enlarged pores.
- Blended with Glycolic Acid, Intensive Pore Treatment instead gently exfoliates the skin and purifies pores of residue and build up.
- In addition to reducing and firming pores, Intensive Pore Treatment helps control excess oil production in the skin through synergistic doses of Zinc & Salicylic Acid.
- Pore walls are strengthened and firmed for long lasting, radiant results.
- Intensive Pore Treatment is non-clogging; both oil and silicone free.