Facial pores are an important part of the face where sweat and sebaceous oil leave the body. Pores are also where hair on the body stems from.
Everyone has pores, but some are much larger and noticeable than others. Reducing pore size is one of the many way to make skin look younger.
There are a number of factors which can cause a pore to grow in size:
- Genetics. Pores appear smaller on people with dry skin. People with thick, oily skin are usually those dealing with enlarged pores.
- Sun damage. Sun damage causes the skin’s top layer, the epidermis, to thicken. When the skin thickens, a rim of cells appears around the pores, making pores look larger than they really are.
- Poor skin care. When surface oil and dead skin accumulated on the face, they collect around the pores, making them look bigger. Use an exfoliant to prevent buildup and keep pores clear.
Blackheads are dark plugs that form within pores. When blackheads form, they clog the pore and oil that continues to be produced is collected behind the blackhead. It is when the pores are clogged that they expand in diameter. When oxygen mixed with the pores clogged with sebum, cellular debris, and bacteria, the pores turn black. This build up can easily cause acne and pimples.
Dr. Perricone’s Cold Plasma cream helps reduce pore size and improved the overall look of skin.
Apply Cold Plasma morning and night to correct the signs of aging, such as wrinkles, enlarged pores, dryness, redness, discoloration, uneven skin tone, and impurities. This cream can help restore firmness, smoothness, and radiance.
Cold Plasma is formulated with:
- Advanced Neuropeptide Technology to prevent inflammation
- DMAE to lift, tighten, and firm skin
- DHA to hydrate skin
Have you tried Cold Plasma? Comment below to tell us what you think.