Loss of firmness and elasticity is common with aging, but following an anti-inflammatory diet, incorporating antioxidants, and using advanced topical products may help reduce aging signs. Firming face creams, for example, are meant to boost skin’s resilience and firmness, and also improve your skin tone.
It is never too late to reduce the appearance of deep lines and wrinkles thanks to Perricone’s Neuropeptide Firming Moisturizer.
By applying this firming face cream twice a day as part of their daily anti-aging skin routine, users will begin to witness the benefits of the Neuropeptide Firming Moisturizer firsthand, which uses advanced technology to help firm, lift, and tone sagging skin. The result is younger, healthier, and more vibrant looking skin.
- How it works
- How to apply Neuropeptide Firming Moisturizer
How does this firming face cream work?
Neuropeptide Firming Moisturizer utilizes the following key sciences to achieve results:
What are Neuropeptides?
Neuropeptides are small, protein-like molecules that neurons use to communicate with one another.
- Activate surface renewal of the dermis, the second of the three layers of skin.
- Deliver more toned, supple, and resilient skin.
- Smooth lines and wrinkles and combat the sagging appearance of aging skin.
What is DMAE?
To understand what DMAE is, watch this video:
- Provides firming and toning benefits.
- Enhances facial contours.
- An anti-inflammatory that enhances the strength of other antioxidant therapies.
What are Phospholipids (Phos E)?
Phospholipids are molecules that form the protective barrier around cells, called the cell membrane.
- Repair damaged skin.
- Hydrate and help treat dry, fragile skin.
- Mimic the lipids found naturally in skin, allowing for quick absorption.
What are the full ingredients in the firming face cream?
Aqua (water), Isopropyl, Taurine, Cetearyl Alcohol, L-Tyrosine, Phosphatidylcholine, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Pyridoxine HCL, Disodium EDTA, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Tocotrienols, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Neuropeptide), Parfum (Fragrance).
How should Neuropeptide Firming Moisturizer be applied?
Neuropeptide Firming Moisturizer should be applied liberally to the face and neck both in the morning and evening.