Sagging skin is never attractive. Good thing there are preventative methods to take, so why not act now?
NV Pericone, or Nicholas Vincent Perricone, says, “Wrinkled, sagging skin is not the inevitable result of growing older. It is a disease and you can fight it.”
So let’s get to the bottom of your sagging skin dilemma with:
- Foods to avoid and include
- Nutraceutical supplements
- Skin care and cosmeceuticals
- White breads
- Breakfast cereals
- Rice cakes
- Baked potatoes
- “Rainbow” foods: all brightly colored low-glycemic carbohydrate fruits and vegetables
- High-quality protein, like that found in fish, shellfish, poultry and tofu
- Healthy fats, such as cold water fish like wild Alaskan salmon, halibut, sardines, herring, and anchovies, as well as nuts, seeds and olive oil
- Antioxidant rich beverages such as green tea
- Additional low-glycemic carbohydrates including whole grains (old-fashioned oatmeal), and legumes, such as beans and lentils
- An antioxidant packed Super Berry Powder with Acai (great for drinks)
- A small but filling 70 calorie snack called 99 Bite Bars (great on-the-go option)
- Deep Wrinkle Serum helps to improve the appearance of skin in just 5 minutes
- Cold Plasma Body helps to visibly sculpt and tone the body’s skin
- High Potency Amine Complex Face Lift helps to give a temporary face lift effect
- Neuropeptide Firming Moisturizer helps to moisturize, lift, tone, and repair
- High Potency Evening Repair helps to increase elasticity while you sleep
You can hit the breaks on aging, sagging skin (the natural way, no Botox needed here) with the following ways to slow, and hopefully reverse, existing sagging.
As people age, cellular inflammation disrupts the cell’s normal functions, negatively affecting all organ systems and leading to sagging, wrinkling skin.
High glycemic carbohydrates (sugars and starches) cause a rapid rise in blood sugar and insulin and generate an inflammatory response. Similarly, synthetic foods such as trans fats and other chemical additives, disrupt cellular function by either increasing inflammation or functioning as a toxin.
Foods to Avoid
NV Perricone says it is important to not have too many high glycemic carbohydrates which contribute to a pro-inflammatory diet.
Having a pro-inflammatory diet works against the natural youthful glow you are looking for and can even promote weight gain.
These pro-inflammatory dietary elements include:
While you may consider these foods to be tasty, there are much healthier (and just as tasty too!) options available that won’t cause inflammation, the root cause of aging.
Foods to Include (In addition to 6-8 glasses of water per day)
Arguably, the most important way to look your best starts with what you are actually putting in your body.
By enjoying the foods listed below, you can guarantee to start feeling and looking healthier as well as more youthful:
After fueling up on healthy, anti-inflammatory foods, it’s great to consider NV Pericone’s anti-inflammatory supplements to complement your diet. These will work synergistically with the anti-inflammatory diet and later use of anti-inflammatory topical treatments.
The effects of NV Perricornesystem and nutraceutical program are not only externally visible but will enhance your overall health and give you increased energy.
Some of NV Perricone’s supplements include:
Experts have proven antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals sharpen brain power, repair bodies, increase burning body fat, increase muscle mass, improve mood, and keep skin glowing and youthful; so act now and keep your youthful healthy glow without the dreaded sag with NV Perricone nutraceuticals.
But your journey to combating sagging skin doesn’t stop here. Complete your anti-inflammatory regimen with anti-inflammatory topical products to help achieve a more youthful appearance from the outside in.
In addition to what you ingest, there are topical treatments to prevent and treat sagging skin:
Treating sagging skin is something too many stress about daily. It is immeasurably beneficial to know the foods to include and avoid in your diet; as well as the little helpers NV Perricone provides as supplements for you; and lastly, the skin care he provides to prevent and protect your external appearance.
Find more answers and tips for sagging skin at www.drperricone.co.uk.