The Acai Berry has been touted as a powerful superfood with weight loss and anti-aging benefits. By now you have heard how important antioxidants are for optimal health, in fighting free radicals. Acai has a very high antioxidant capacity, helping to reduce the risk for disease and the signs of aging.
Acai is also packed full of amino acids and essential fatty acids. The fatty acid found in acai is similar to olive oil, and assists in aiding omega 3 to penetrate the cell membrane, making it more supple and functioning more efficiently.
Super Berry Powder with Acai Supplements
Dr Perricone always aim to treat from the inside as well as the outside with his 3-tiered philosophy to health, which includes a balanced diet, dietary supplements, and topical treatments.
Dr. Perricone’s Super Berry Powder dietary supplement, provides antioxidant protection to help slow the visible signs of aging. It combines several fruits in its Super Berry Blend, including raspberries, blueberries, cranberries, blackberries, cherries, bilberries, elderberries, goji berries, pomegranates, and acai. Acai supplement benefits the visible signs of aging and optimal cellular function. It can also help by providing a nice boost of energy to start your day.
To harness the benefits, it is recommended to mix one packet with spring water per day. Consumers have also recommended trying it mixed with greek yogurt for breakfast or with your favorite organic tea. With no unpleasant after taste, it’s not only good for you, it tastes good too!
It’s no secret that what you eat and drink is often reflected in your skins appearance. Dehydration and lack of essential nutrients can lead to a less than luminous glow. Many of Dr. Perricones products are designed to address these issues head on. Using skincare that has proven results, in conjunction with the 3 day diet, greatly enhances your skins overall vitality and appearance.
The three day diet consists of anti-inflammatory and omega three fatty acid packed foods. Nutrient rich foods like spinach and salmon benefit your skin in many ways. Within only three days you will notice a brighter completion, a beautifully balanced consistent tone and an overall feeling of firmness. The key to these ingredients is controlling your bodies’ water retention. A few of the items you should pick up at the grocery store are listed below in the Shopping list:
- Romaine Lettuce
- Various Nuts; Hazelnuts, Walnuts, and Almonds
- Various Root Vegetables
- Low Fat Turkey Breast
Not only are these foods great for your skin they also benefit your bodies’ digestive system, and memory, while simultaneously providing a great energy boost. At first glance the diet seems pretty restrictive but its only three days and the results are amazing.
Using the 3 day diet to work hand in hand with the Dr. Perricones Chia serum the products effectiveness is enhanced dramatically.
Chia Serum balances your skins pH and replenishes its moisture levels on contact. It is light weight so it can be used in conjunction with any heavier nutrient rich cream. On a hot and humid day the serum may be all that your skin needs to stay moisturized. Just a couple drops of the serum applied over the face and neck and your makeup application look flawless.
Find out what your skin may need by taking the skinquiz
Spider veins, the unsightly broken capillaries often found on your legs, can be caused by several environmental and internal reasons. While many visit a plastic surgeon to remove them, there are some inherent risks involved on top of the big price tag.
Typically plastic surgeons treat spider veins by injecting sclerosing solution into your veins, or with laser treatment. Both options can be painful and will require multiple visits. Treatment can also cause scarring, damage to deeper structures like nerves, blood vessels and muscles, skin discoloration and swelling, persistent pain, ulceration, hematomas, and skin contour irregularities.
Rather than face the risks, pain, and price tag, try Dr Perricone’s Cold Plasma Body lotion. While many anti-aging treatments focus solely on the face, they often overlook the signs of aging of the skin on the rest of your body. Cold Plasma Body lotion is specifically formulated to firm, tighten and tone your body. This essential treatment is a part of the award winning Cold Plasma collection, a patented revolutionary system that drives essential nutrients deep into the skin for enhanced results.
- Skin will appear hydrated, plumper, and smoother
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, creepy skin, and spider veins
- Treats cellulite and loss of elasticity caused by dehydrated rough skin
- Cold Plasma- creates an ideal base layer in your skin to target treatments by delivering the essential nutrients deep into your skin’s layers.
- DMAE- fights free radicals and stabilizes cell membranes
- Caffeine- minimizes the appearance of cellulite and puffiness
- Sodium Hyaluronate- delivers superior hydration, and plumping and smoothing benefits.
Before heading to your plastic surgeon, be sure to try Cold Plasma Body lotion to treat spider veins and other signs of aging all over your body.
One of the best tools we have in the fight against aging is the food we eat on a daily basis. The foods included in these recipes are anti-inflammatory and contain nutrients that will help feed your skin from the inside out.
Tips for starting the anti-inflammatory diet:
- At each meal, your plate should have three components: a high quality lean protein, a complex carbohydrate and a healthy fat.
- Always eat several bites of your protein first. This will help you feel full faster.
- Drink plenty of water in between meals.
- Choose wild salmon vs. farmed. Farmed salmon has a different nutritional profile and tends to be fattier.
- Choose green tea instead of coffee. If you have concerns about caffeine withdrawal, Dr. Perricone recommends substituting black or yerba mate teas.
For your personal copy of Dr. Perricone’s 28-Day Diet Book of recipes, please click here.
Beat that Black Friday chaos at the stores, and purchase the gift of ageless beauty for you and your loved ones! It’s time for the Perricone, MD Semi-Annual Friends & Family Event where you can save 25% off your entire purchase at www.periconemd.com, and select stores, with the code JOY25. For 48 hours, on November 18th & 19th, 2012, you can stock up on your favorite Perricone MD essentials!
New to Perricone MD? Here’s a list of our top ten best sellers:
- Vitamin C Ester 15 This Vitamin C concentrate makes skin brighter, firmer and smoother in 7 days!
- Face Finishing Moisturizer This lightweight anti-aging moisturizer, is a favorite of celebrity makeup artists providing their clientele with a dewy, glowing complexion.
- Acyl-Glutathione The first skincare treatment of its kind, see a dramatic reduction in creases in those troublesome creases in forehead, between the eyes, and around the mouth.
- Acyl-Glutathione Eye Lid Serum A lightweight serum featuring the acyl-glutathione science, made specifically for the upper eye and around the entire orbital bone.
- Cold Plasma One breakthrough product targeting the 10 visible signs of aging, an essential part of any beauty regime.
- High Potency Evening Repair This powerful treatment that refines, firms and rejuvenates skin at night during its natural repair time.
- No Concealer Concealer Hide your dark circles while fighting the signs of aging instantly without makeup!
- No Foundation Foundation An advanced anti-aging, multi-tasking translucent foundation with non-chemical SFP 30 protection.
- Omega 3 Supplements- Omega 3 assists with elevating your mood, regulate your weight, and support cardiovascular health.
- Skin & Total Body Supplements Fight aging and maintain a healthy weight, with this supplement program organized into convenient packs. This program promoted healthy bones, teeth, joint, hair, and nails, while nourishing, hydrating and supporting healthy skin, and supports collagen for smooth muscle tone.
You only have 2 days to take advantage of the Friends & Family event with the JOY25 code!
*Some restrictions apply. Discount is not applicable to Gift Cards, sale items or value sets.