Wrinkles under the eyes automatically age a person, causing them to look and even feel older. Knowing what causes wrinkles, tips to preventing wrinkles, and the products available to help reduce them can help you stay looking young and smooth.
In this article, learn about:
- What causes under eye wrinkles
- How to reduce under eye wrinkles
This new product from Dr. Perricone is scientifically formulated to tighten and firm the upper eye lid area and skin around the entire orbital bone. Acyl Eye Lid Serum replenishes Glutathione to the skin to smooth creases and improve the visible signs of accelerated aging along the upper eye lid area.
Consumer testing shows that the unique Acyl-Glutathione Eye Lid Serum formulation delivers a youthful, more wide-eyed appearance, dramatic tightness and firmness of droopy eyelids, and a reduction in both redness around and dark circles under the eyes.
The lightweight, fast absorbing texture of Acyl-Glutathione Eye Lid Serum (pronounced “ay-sil gloo-ta-thigh-on”) makes it an ideal treatment to layer under other eye creams, as well as makeup, as it contains primer-like benefits to enhance smoother application.
Acyl-Glutathione Eye Lid Serum is a paraben-free product!
What is Glutathione and why does it matter?
Dr. Perricone has described Glutathione as “the master anti-oxidant”. A simple molecule produced naturally in the body, Glutathione contains different sulfur chemical groups that acts like fly paper, attracting and collecting free radicals and toxins like mercury & heavy metals and carrying them out of the body.
Like many other self-healing elements our bodies create, Glutathione production diminishes with poor diet, exposure to environmental pollution, and of course, with aging.
Since the skin around the eyes is one of the first areas of the body to show fatigue, dehydration, toxin exposure and age, Dr. Perricone has developed Acyl-Glutathione Eye Lid Serum to restore Glutathione to these sensitive areas and speed the elimination of toxic molecules that cause visible signs of aging and deliver results like this:
“What a powerhouse cream, have been using about 3 months and I am so pleased with the results. My deep 11 lines between my eyes are diminished and also the nose to mouth lines have greatly improved.”
“The lines have been reduced to almost nothing. I love the way the product goes on and how it dries, plus the positive effect on my skin.”
Started using this product 4 days ago and have noticed visible signs, skin tighter, wrinkles less visible. I’m 55 years of age, came into work yesterday and colleagues were wondering if I had a face lift on the weekend!”
Although your skin is technically one large organ, not all parts of it have the same properties or needs. Differences in thickness, density of hair follicles, and oil gland activity means you can’t treat every inch of skin the same.
In particular, the skin around your eyes is especially sensitive and delicate. To stay healthy and beautiful, it needs special attention and care at every age.
Read more »
Ready to rid yourself of fine lines and signs of aging for good? Dr. Perricone created a product that will do just this. Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Firming Eye Cream is a gentle product for the treatment of fine lines, loss of firmness, crow’s feet, dryness, and dark circles under eyes. In one gentle swoop, this product will act as both an amazing eye treatment and as a soothing eye cream – providing ultimate hydration to the skin and transforming the eye area into an ideal canvas for make-up application.
Awarded “Best Eye Treatment: Editor’s Pick” in TotalBeauty’s 2012 Beauty Awards, Dr. Perricone’s Hypoallergenic Firming Eye Cream will not disappoint. This lightweight cream absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves it feeling rejuvenated and silky smooth. Finally an eye cream that will answer all of your concerns: loss of hydration, fine lines and discoloration. It is even gentle enough to be applied onto the eyelid – truly a unique product!
Features and Benefits:
- Olive Polyphenols, specifically, rare extracts of Hydroxytyrosol from the olive fruit and Oleuropein from the olive leaf make ideal therapies for sensitive skin.
- Four proprietary Neuropeptides that work synergistically to tackle fine lines, loss of firmness, crow’s feet and dark circles.
- Tocotrienols, superior form of Vitamin E with powerful antioxidant properties; emollient, nourishing and fast acting especially on sensitive or damages skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid, a moisture binding agent, keeps skin feeling well hydrated and “comfortable”—never tight.
How is it Different?
- Supremely hydrating, makes an ideal canvas for make-up application.
- Formulated with extracts from the olive fruit, Hydroxytyrosol and the olive leaf, Oleuropein; patented and selected by Dr. Perricone for their therapeutic, regenerative and protective benefits.
- Ideal for use on post-cosmetic procedure skin for its calming and soothing benefits.
- Hypoallergenic tested and free of fragrance, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, mineral oil, petroleum, synthetic dyes.
This multitasking eye treatment and cream in one, provides ultimate hydration to the skin, transforming the eye area into an ideal canvas for make-up application.
Want to learn more about Hypoallergenic Firming Eye Cream? Read more »