Blue Plasma Orbital
Blue Plasma Orbital is specially formulated to be gentle enough for the sensitive area around your eyes while still giving you brighter-looking eyes.
This innovative eye treatment has two powerful yet gentle modes of action. First, it hydro-fuses with enriched water to re-balance hydration around your eyes. Second, it bio-specifically attacks only dead surface skin.
- Soothes and hydrates delicate eye area
- Dimishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes
- Removes dead surface skin sells gently
- Provides immediate tightening benefits while reducing puffiness
- Salmon Egg Enzyme- AA bio-specific peeling agent used to restore brightness and resurface the skin
- Plankton Extract- Provides immediate tightening benefits and reduces puffiness
- Licorice Derivative- Soothes eye area and delivers anti-inflammatory benefits
- Hyaluronic Acid – Hydrates skin
Let’s face it, the battle for youthful skin can be challenging. As we age, our bodies produce less of the essential vitamins, nutrients, and enzymes that we need to keep our skin firm, smooth, and hydrated. And it doesn’t help that environmental factors like smoke, heat, pollution and the sun accelerate the process.
The result? Dreaded crepey skin!
If you’re unfamiliar, crepey skin has several characteristics:
- Crinkly texture to the skin
- Dull, less radiant skin
- Deep wrinkles and lines
- Loose folds of skin
- Sagging skin
How to Treat Crepey Skin
If you’re trying to combat this pesky problem, Dr. Perricone has several products to try:
- Cold Plasma Use the power of Cold Plasma for your face, eyes, and body to beat crepey skin! This best seller was created after five years of research, to combat the ten visible signs of aging. Dr Perricone has created a Cold Plasma facial treatment, eye cream, and body lotion.
- High Potency Eye Lift You can look youthful with crepey eyes. Use this product to lift, brighten, and tighten the area around your eyes, while deeply hydrating the skin. 86% of consumer study participants reported improved resiliency and elasticity.
- Neuropeptide Facial Conformer This highly advanced proprietary Neuropeptide treatment combats the appearance of crepiness, while re-energizing and hydrating skin. A little bit goes a long way with this ultra potent formula.
- Firming Neck Therapy No one wants a turkey neck! Tighten, tone, and firm your neck while diminishing creases and wrinkles with this specially targeted treatment.
You’ll never see crepey skin again with Perricone MD!
There are several causes for wrinkles under eyes, also know as crow’s feet. Some you can prevent, others you can’t, but you can always treat them once they started with Perricone MD.
Because the skin around your eyes is thinner, with less oil glands, elastin, and collagen, it’s one of the first places to show the signs of aging.
CAUSES OF CROW’S FEET
Wear and Tear Every time you smile, cry, rub your eyes in exhaustion, or make animated facial expressions, the area around your eyes is exercised and this wear and tear leads to wrinkles. There isn’t much you can do to avoid this cause of wrinkles.
Sun The sun causes wrinkles around the eyes for two reason. Sun damages skin and accelerates aging everywhere, especially this delicate area. It also causes you to squint, which in turn adds to more wear and tear. You can slow this process down by always wearing sunscreen, and wearing sunglasses or wide brimmed hats, to keep the sun out of your eyes.
Genetics Look at the elder women of your family, if they have deep wrinkles, chances are someday you will too. The drier your skin is genetically disposed to be, the more likely you will get wrinkles sooner. Again, there isn’t much you can do to prevent this cause of wrinkles around the eyes, except to keep the area moisterizered.
Smoking & Drinking Yet another reason to quit, smoking increases the levels of free radicals in your skin, which in turn leads to accelerated aging. Drinking alcohol dehydrates your skin, robbing it of the precious moister it needs to stay looking young.
Time With age, our skin produces less collagen and elastin, both things the eye area is already deficient in. Aging makes the skin even thinner and drier, increases the appearance of wrinkles.
Perricone MD’s High Potency Eye Lift, utilizes Dr. Perricone’s patented formulas of DMAE and Phospholipids, along with Pycnogenol. It firms and hydrates the skin, providing lift and reparative benefits. The results? A visible reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. In fact, in independent consumer polls, 86% of participants reported improvement in the appearance of line and wrinkles. It’s time to turn back the hands of time, with Perricone MD.
Wrinkles under the eyes automatically age a person, causing them to look and even feel older. Knowing what causes wrinkles, tips to preventing wrinkles, and the products available to help reduce them can help you stay looking young and smooth.
In this article, learn about:
- What causes under eye wrinkles
- How to reduce under eye wrinkles