What better gift could you give to a special loved one, or yourself than stopping the hands of time? Perricone, MD provides a comprehensive program of age defying treatments and supplements to keep you looking ever youthful. The Holiday Shop at Perricone MD features our top sellers and exclusive collections offered at special values. Plus we’re providing complimentary standard shipping on all of your holiday purchases at Perriconemd.com. Choose from our best sellers today!
Best of Perricone 7-Piece
This collection includes seven of our best selling products, valued at $205, for only $95! It’s everything you need to begin your Perricone MD regime. It makes the perfect gift for someone new to Perricone MD.
What You Get
- Nutritive Cleanser This facial wash delivers anti-aging benefits, and gently removes makeup, impurities, and environmental pollution using Alpha Lipoic Acid and DMAE.
- Serum Prep Using Phopholipids and DMAE, this anti-aging serum assists in firming and toning skin, while refining texture.
- High Potency Amine Face Lift Dr. Perricone’s most effective anti-aging ingredients are combined in high concentrations to provide instant and cumulative benefits. You’ll discover a higher level of healthy radiance, and youthful glow.
- High Potency Evening Repair As you sleep, your skin naturally repairs itself. This powerful treatment rejuvenates, refines, and firms your skin with Alpha Lipoic Acid and DMAE.
- High Potency Eye Lift Transform the appearance around the delicate eye area, while reducing fine lines, bags under your eyes, and wrinkles.
- Neuropeptide Firming Moisturizer This proprietary blend of DMAE, Phopholipids, and Neuropeptides, moisturizes, tones, lifts, and repairs damage.
- No Foundation Foundation Combining an anti-aging treatment, cosmetic, and SPF 30, No Foundation Foundation was inspired by requests from celebrity makeup artists. It corrects skin tone while providing natural translucent coverage, and instantly smoothes fine lines.
Cold Plasma Set
Fight the ten visible signs of again with the power of cold plasma. This revolutionary product fights the signs of aging using neuropeptides and DMAE. The set includes Cold Plasma, Face Finishing Moisturizer, and Nutritive Cleanser, valued at $120, available for only $75.
Ten Visible Signs of Aging You’ll Fight with Cold Plasma
- Enlarged Pores
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Loss of firmness
- Loss of smoothness
- Loss of radiance
Pore Eraser Set
The Pore Eraser Set includes a travel sized Advanced Face Firming Activator, Nutritive Cleanser, and Face Finishing Moisturizer, which is valued at $105 for only $49. Reduce the size of your pores while restoring smoother, more radiant skin.
There are eleven sets in all, available at the Holiday Shop now. Beat the holiday shopping rush, find great savings, and order a Perricone MD collection today. Not sure what to purchase? Gift cards are available in $25, $50, $100, $150, and $200 denominations.
Everyone has them, they cover our bodies and some are bigger than others. They keep the largest organ of our body healthy, lubricated and cool. They are our pores. Love or hate them, we all need them.
In this article we will cover:
- What are pores?
- What leads to enlarged pores?
- How do I treat enlarged pores?
What are pores?
Pores, also known as sweat glands, are the small openings on our skin that allow our bodies to secrete fluids. These fluids, whether they are sweat or oil, help to keep us cool during hot days and they keep our skin hydrated and protected from the elements.
Pores cover our entire body and differ in size. Typically the smaller pores are located in areas that are less exposed to the elements. Unfortunately, that means the larger pores are located in areas we see every day all day.
What leads to enlarged pores?
Some factors that lead to enlarged pores are age & loss of elasticity, the sun, and genetics. As we get older, our bodies slow the production of Elastin. As the production of elastin slows, our skin begins to stretch and sag. While doing so, pores begin to look larger.
The sun also plays a role in enlarged pores. Over exposure to the suns’ ultraviolet rays cause damage to the elastin in our skin. Much like aging, this will cause skin to droop and make pores appear larger.
Finally we come to genetics. The color, type, and even the size of the pores on our skin is the result of our genetics. Unfortunately, that means genetically large pores are mostly unavoidable. Those born with oily or combination skin will naturally have larger pores than those born with dry skin.
How do I treat enlarged pores?
Reducing the size of large pores means beating back the causes as best you can. While you can’t turn back time, you can treat your skin to maintain elastin and reduce dirt and oil which lead to clogged and ultimately larger pores.
While pore refining treatments will help reduce the size of pores, Dr. Perricone recommends treating your skin with his specially formulated Pore Power Duo. Consisting of his Intensive Pore Treatment and his Intensive pore minimizer, the Pore Power Duo will maintain the elastin in your skin and absorb oil. In addition, it will also exfoliate wax and dirt allowing your pores to reduce in size and become less noticeable.
Intensive Pore Treatment is built around Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA), a universal antioxidant known for its ability to diminish lines, wrinkles, puffiness and the size of enlarged pores, and Dimethylaminoethanol, better known as DMAE.
A stabilizing antioxidant, DMAE enhances the benefits of ALA treatment by firming the skin and keeping reduced pore membranes taut.
How is Intensive Pore Treatment different?
- It is unique to other pore treatments that are primarily designed to “fill” and superficially mask enlarged pores.
- Blended with Glycolic Acid, Intensive Pore Treatment instead gently exfoliates the skin and purifies pores of residue and build up.
- In addition to reducing and firming pores, Intensive Pore Treatment helps control excess oil production in the skin through synergistic doses of Zinc & Salicylic Acid.
- Pore walls are strengthened and firmed for long lasting, radiant results.
- Intensive Pore Treatment is non-clogging; both oil and silicone free.
Studies Confirm that Intensive Pore Treatment works!
From homemade masks to laser treatments, there are hundreds of ways to try to clean, tighten, and refine pores. However, not all these methods are equally effective. There are a few widely accepted and simple steps to take in order to minimize the appearance of pores.
Perricone MD‘s skin care line utilizes active ingredients and skin friendly formulas to clean out pores while improving the tone and texture of your skin. Cleanse, tone, and renew are the three key steps to beautifully refined pores without unnecessary hassle or irritation.
This article will discuss:
Read more »