If you’re looking for a natural ‘face lift’ without going under the knife, we suggest trying Dr. Perricone’s Three Day Nutritional Face Lift Diet. You may be wondering what benefits a3 day diet could really offer. This anti-inflammatory diet will kick start weight loss, while increasing brain functions, and eliminating puffiness, leaving skin smoother and firmer.
How it works
The diet is relatively simple- it increased your DMAE, Asthaxanthin, and Fatty Acids by prescribing salmon for two meals a day. It also recommends generous portions of eggs and greens. What you can’t have: no coffee, no alcohol, no dairy, and no root vegetables.
So why so much salmon? Because the DMAE, Asthaxanthin, and Fatty Acids will reduce inflammation, while increasing your skin’s radiance, glow, and firmness. It also improves brain cognition.
• Dr. Perricone recommends Wild Alaskan Salmon from Vital Choice.
• When purchasing your eggs, go for an organic cage free option.
• Pick your favorite bright greens, like asparagus, kale, broccoli, or spinach. You don’t have to eat anything you don’t like, pick and choose your favorites here.
• If your concerned about your energy levels because of the lack of coffee, keep in mind you can drink green tea.
• Of course drink plenty of fresh spring water, as well.
A sample menu is available HERE
If that sounds like too much salmon for your taste, or too restrictive, you can always try the 28 Day Plan, which offers more protein options besides salmon. You may not see the immediate glow you’ll get with the 3 Day Diet, but you will see more weight lose of the course of the diet.
It’s always important to enhance your diet efforts with quality supplements. For glowing skin and efficient weight lose try to the Beauty From the Inside Out Program. It includes Skin and Total Body set, an ideal cocktail of healthy skin vitamins. It also includes Perricone MD’s Omega-3 supplements. They provide you with the benefits of eating salmon, while suppressing your appetite and boosting your metabolism. Of course, it will give you softer, firmer skin as well.
It’s that time of year when the holidays have contributed to weight gain, and New Year’s Resolutions have us determined to establish healthy new habits. Perricone MD can get you started on a healthy path with his supplements programs, combined with diet and exercise.
Combing diet and exercise are to core elements to losing weight and keep a youthful glow. Dr. Perricone has developed several diets, to combine with his quality supplements. Be sure to incorporate aerobic exercise that gets your heart pumping. Choose what exercise you enjoy most, or switch it up to keep it interested. Even adding a daily walk can make a big difference.
The Metabolic Diet
This diet helps boost your metabolism, help you burn calories faster, and increase your energy. Pair this 10 day diet with the Metabolic Formula supplements.
• Pure, organic, liquid, pasteurized and safety tested egg whites (Dr. Perricone recommends Eggology)
• Blueberries, raspberries or mixed berries – fresh or frozen OR non-Dutched processed cocoa & stevia
• Organic virgin coconut oil
• Fresh Broccoli
• Lemons or vinegar
• Olive oil
• Fresh spring water
The 28 Day Challenge Diet
This anti-inflammatory diet will transform your body and skin. By focusing on healthy fats, and leafy greens, and removing coffee, alcohol, and foods with a high glycemic index. Pair this with the Health & Weight Management for a transformational program that will not only keep you looking fitter, but younger as well.
What’s in The Health & Weight Management Program?
- Super Antioxidant Formula – Fight free radicals and reduce inflammation with this specialized antioxidant formula.
- Co-Q10 – Coq10 benefits your heart and increases your metabolism.
- Tyrosine and Alpha Lipoic Acid Capsule – More boosters for a efficient metabolism
- DMAE Capsule – Firm your skin tone and improve your brain function with Dr. Perricone’s proprietary DMAE capsule.
- L-Carnitine Capsule – This capsule with boost your energy levels and your metabolism.
- Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) Soft Gel – This supplement is rich in Omega 3, which reduces inflammation.
- Acetyl L- Carnitine Capsule – Improves cognitive function, builds lean muscle.
- CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) Soft Gel – Assists healthy weight loss, increased muscle mass and bone density.
By the end of either program, you’ll lose weight, feel more energized, and look younger!
While many diets promise to shed pounds quickly, Dr. Perricone’s Eat Your Heart Out diet not only offers weight loss solutions, but a way to fight aging as well. Also known as the Perricone Promise Diet, it focuses on a list of what you can and can’t eat, as well as the use of supplements and topicals.
This diet isn’t about portion control or counting calories. The main focus is to fight inflammation by reducing saturated fats, refined sugars, and other high glycemic carbohydrates from your diet. Here are links to lists of what you should not eat and what you should eat.
Where to start
Dr perricones recommends starting with the Health & Weight Management Supplements. This program is a part of Dr. Perricone’s 3-Tier Approach to a healthy body and beautiful skin. A 30 Day supply provides everything you need, organized into morning, noon, and evening packets. It’s recommended you take each packet 30 minutes to 1 hour before a meal, which will help maximize appetite suppression.
Each day you’ll take 8 different supplements that will assist in maintaining your energy levels, increasing your lean body mass, boosting your metabolism, and satisfying your appetite.
What Supplements are Included?
- The Super Antioxidant formula helps fight those pesky free radicals with additional anti-inflammatory assistance.
- There is also a Tyrosine and Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) capsule. ALA is a powerful antioxidant, combined with Tyrosine, an amino acid, they work together to boost that pesky metabolism.
- The DMAE Capsule has several benefits. It keeps your skin looking tone and improves brain functions. Ready to look and think younger?
- CoQ 10 boosts the metabolism and improves heart health. Research shows people suffering from heart failure show signs of CoQ 10 deficiency.
- You need Omega-6 to help reduce inflammation, which is why each day includes an Evening Primrose Oil soft gel.
- Acetyl L- Carnitine capsules, another amino acid, assists with brain and heart function, muscle movement, and building lean muscles.
- CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) Soft Gels is a powerhouse increasing muscle mass, reducing body fat, and assisting bone density.
- The final piece to the puzzle is a L-Carnitine Capsule. It helps increase energy levels while facilitating fat burning efficiently.
It’s time to begin your journey to a healthier lifestyle, with great looking skin! Follow the Perricone Promise Diet, start fighting inflammation, and start feeling great.
It’s no secret that what you eat and drink is often reflected in your skins appearance. Dehydration and lack of essential nutrients can lead to a less than luminous glow. Many of Dr. Perricones products are designed to address these issues head on. Using skincare that has proven results, in conjunction with the 3 day diet, greatly enhances your skins overall vitality and appearance.
The three day diet consists of anti-inflammatory and omega three fatty acid packed foods. Nutrient rich foods like spinach and salmon benefit your skin in many ways. Within only three days you will notice a brighter completion, a beautifully balanced consistent tone and an overall feeling of firmness. The key to these ingredients is controlling your bodies’ water retention.
- Romaine Lettuce
- Various Nuts; Hazelnuts, Walnuts, and Almonds
- Various Root Vegetables
- Low Fat Turkey Breast
Not only are these foods great for your skin they also benefit your bodies’ digestive system, and memory, while simultaneously providing a great energy boost. At first glance the diet seems pretty restrictive but its only three days and the results are amazing.
Using the 3 day diet to work hand in hand with the Dr. Perricones Chia serum the products effectiveness is enhanced dramatically. Chia Serum balances your skins pH and replenishes its moisture levels on contact. It is light weight so it can be used in conjunction with any heavier nutrient rich cream.
On a hot and humid day the serum may be all that your skin needs to stay moisturized. Just a couple drops of the serum applied over the face and neck and your makeup application look flawless.
Find out what your skin may need by taking our SkinQuiz
Dr. Perricone advocates an anti-inflammatory facelift diet and has created a 28-day plan for a healthier, younger feeling and looking you.
What can be frustrating about a diet is that it can take some time to see results. To help motivate you, try a 3-Day Meal Plan for a facelift effect in just days before starting the 28-day Dr Perricone diet.
This high-protein diet is a great way to kick start the 28-day plan, while helping you achieve impressivee results in little time.