Intensive Pore Treatment is built around Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA), a universal antioxidant known for its ability to diminish lines, wrinkles, puffiness and the size of enlarged pores, and Dimethylaminoethanol, better known as DMAE.
A stabilizing antioxidant, DMAE enhances the benefits of ALA treatment by firming the skin and keeping reduced pore membranes taut.
How is Intensive Pore Treatment different?
- It is unique to other pore treatments that are primarily designed to “fill” and superficially mask enlarged pores.
- Blended with Glycolic Acid, Intensive Pore Treatment instead gently exfoliates the skin and purifies pores of residue and build up.
- In addition to reducing and firming pores, Intensive Pore Treatment helps control excess oil production in the skin through synergistic doses of Zinc & Salicylic Acid.
- Pore walls are strengthened and firmed for long lasting, radiant results.
- Intensive Pore Treatment is non-clogging; both oil and silicone free.
Studies Confirm that Intensive Pore Treatment works!
If you do not have visible wrinkles yet, you’re in an ideal position to keep it that way. If this isn’t the case, you can still do quite a bit to minimize their appearance and reverse the damage already present.
Depending on your age and lifestyle, there are many products you can use to treat your skin. Only the best will work for decades on your skin, though. Read more »
Now you see it, now you don’t! Harry Houdini’s magic act has nothing on the amazing translucent coverage of Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation. The foundation allows the natural health and glow of skin to shine through while protecting the complexion against damaging UV rays. Read more »
What does your foundation do you for you? Does it just paint over imperfections in the skin, without helping the skin itself? Perricone MD doesn’t think this is good enough which led him to develop Perricone No Foundation Foundation. No Foundation Foundation doesn’t just make skin look better, it also makes skin healthier. No Foundation Foundation works with key ingredients to even skin-tone, moisturize, and reduce inflammation. Read more »
Alpha lipoic acid is an antioxidant made by the body and found in every cell. It helps turn glucose into energy and eliminate free radicals. Free radicals cause harmful chemical reactions that can damage cells in the body, which makes it harder for the body to fight off infections. Read more »