Acai

Acai Berry Research: For Chronic Disease and Aging Skin

Recently, celebrities such as Oprah, Owen Wilson, and Denise Richards have shown their support of the acai berry. Numerous companies and researchers have claimed that acai aids weight loss, improves vision, prevents disease, and improves skin tone.

Quality research backs up the support of the benefits of this superfood. Read more »

Acai Power: A Superfood for Super Health

While blueberries, cranberries, raspberries, and blackberries are loaded with nutrients, one berry stands above them all: the acai berry.

Only 10% of the acai berry is edible skin and pulp. The other 90% is seed. Quality acai products use only the skin and pulp, which provide the health benefits of acai. The skin and pulp of each tiny berry is packed with antioxidants, healthy fats, and fatty acids. Each of these powerful components provide benefits that fight aging, enhance the immune system, prevent health problems, and provide energy. Read more »

Acai: Superfood For an Overall Sense of Well-being

AcaiDr. Perricone has announced 10 superfoods which boost your energy, improve your immune system, and enable you to feel and look healthier. Adding superfoods to your diet and following the Anti-Inflammatory Diet can assist in weight loss, maintain a healthy immune system, and fight the aging process. By changing your diet and using nutritional supplements and skin care products with advanced ingredients, you will minimize the chance of disease and maintain the health and youthfulness of the skin.

This article will discuss:

Read more »

Avoiding Acai Berry Scams

has been recently touted by celebrities such as Oprah and Brad Pitt, many scam artists are now trying to capitalize on its popularity with inauthentic products and money-making schemes. On January 5, 2009, the Better Business Bureau (BBB) issued a consumer warning about Acai companies. According to the BBB, these companies are using misleading sales and marketing practices to get consumers to subscribe to a monthly supplement.

Read more »

What can an Acai Supplement do for you?

A new, popular fruit has made its way from the Amazon into the hands of doctors, health-conscious people, and outstanding athletes who incorporate this fruit into their everyday diet. The acai (ah-sigh-ee) berry, a small dark purple berry, is grown in the Amazon rain forest. Its popularity has grown immensely; even the New York Times and Oprah have praised its benefits.

This article will discuss:

Read more »