Dr. Perricone has released a new daily peel, Blue Plasma, which is featured in the 1/21/13 issue of US Weekly list of 7 Unexpected Skin Saviors. It was noted as a favorite of HBO’s Girls actress Allison Williams, to use as a gentle exfoliate. Utilizing the power of Salmon Roe Enzyme and Copper, this cutting edge liquid is non-acidic and designed to provide the benefits of a traditional peel with our the irritation or redness.
- It’s revolutionary Bio-specific Peeling will only attack dead skin cells.
- It lifts pesky surface debris before it causes clogged pores, with micro-extraction technology.
- It unclogs your pores and purifies your skin of any build up and pollutants.
- Using Hydro-fusion technology, it rebalances your skin’s hydration with enriched water.
- Your skin looks like new after it is resurfaced with this powerful multi-tasker!
- Achieve that youthful luxurious luminosity and glow you crave for your skin.
- Reduced dryness with more hydrated skin.
- See smoother looking skin as it plumps lines & wrinkles.
- Reduce the appearance of large pores.
“My new favorite product: Blue Plasma is definitely my new favorite product. I’ve been using it for several days now, and even my boyfriend has noticed that my skin is brighter and softer…I highly recommend this product whether you’re a fan of Perricone MD or just looking for a great product to add to your routine. Not drying and leaves my skin radiant.”
“Amazing: Quick Take: perfecting, brightening
Let me first say that I hate products that do not do what they claim to do. This is NOT one of those products. It actually WORKS. I received a sample of this and have been using it nightly for three days. It was initially hard for me to wrap my head around the idea of a facial peel in the form of a daily serum, but after seeing the results it gives I am hooked. My skin is dramatically clearer, brighter, and more toned with absolutely zero bad side effects. I also realized that the full size version holds 2 oz., so it is quite economical per unit. All you need to know is that if you put this stuff on your face, you will look good!”