Around the age of 20, the first real signs of aging occur. With all the bodily changes occurring, it’s no surprise that acne scarring, oil, and new grown hair manifest into the skin creating problems. In your 30’s, you start to get your first real wrinkles. During these years, you should start preventing what no one wants: wrinkles. And even moreso, premature wrinkles.
Skin changes that become noticeable at a young age include:
- Beginning appearance of lines and first minor wrinkles
- Slight dulling of the skin and enlarged pores
- Some loss in the elasticity of the skin, especially eye skin sagging
So if you were thinking, “isn’t 30 a little young to be worrying about aging?” Think again. The sooner you start taking care of your skin, the better. And with autumn here in full swing, it’s important to remember to take care of your skin in the dry, cold temperatures so you can stay youthful longer.
Lack of moisture is the biggest reason for premature wrinkles and there’s no reason you can’t prevent that. Check out the top ten wrinkle creams to help you prevent premature wrinkles.
Top Ten Wrinkle Creams
- Cold Plasma
- What: Perricone’s most comprehensive work to date offers the skin all it needs for optimal health by correcting the 10 most visible signs of aging.
- Where: Deals with problems on the face (e.g. wrinkles, enlarged pores, dryness, redness, discoloration, uneven skin tone, impurities, loss of firmness, loss of smoothness, and loss of radiance).
- When: Because of the versatility and multi-faceted nature of this product, it can be applied on cleansed skin morning and evening and will provide superior hydration all day long.
- What: This fast-acting, anti-aging advanced technology will help you reduce the appearance of deep lines, wrinkles, and loss of elasticity.
- Where: Its formulation delivers long lasting anti-aging benefits that are cumulative with continued use on the face.
- When: Dr. Perricone recommends using this twice daily by applying 2-4 drops on targeted area (or all over the face).
- What: This delivers a lifted, tightened, more defined, and radiant appearance while minimizing and resurfacing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Where: Dr. Perricone recommends applying this light-weight treatment to the face, neck and decollete after cleansing and toning; avoiding the eye area. Apply to the hairline and extend to the back of the neck and behind the ears for more coverage.
- When: Dr. Perricone recommends reapplication every 12 hours.
- What: This delivers a visibly transformed appearance while minimizing deep lines, wrinkles, and under eye bags.
- Where: This Vanity Fair featured product has ultimate lifting benefits when gently applied to the eye area and upper brow, paying particular attention to the muscle around the eye.
- When:Best results when applied in the morning and evening.
- What:This is part of the Perricone MD RX2 Correct regimen and is especially helpful for those seeking to treat the first signs of aging.
- Where:Great for fine lines around the eyes or forehead as well as the neck and decollete.
- When: Dr. Perricone recommends massaging into skin whenever more hydration is needed.
- What: This makes sleep truly a time for beauty rejuvenation and cellular level repair because of its higher potency compared to other Perricone products.
- Where: Apply to cleansed and toned skin over the entire face and neck, avoiding the eye area. To ensure maximum refining and firming benefits, apply treatment up into the hairline and extend to the neck and behind the ears.
- When: Dr. Perricone recommends applying this treatment in the evenings.
- What: This helps prevent and correct the early signs of aging that appear around the delicate eye area, making us look older than we really are.
- Where: Apply around the eye to minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and puffiness, while diminishing dark circles and discoloration with Vitamin C Ester.
- When: Dr. Perricone recommends applying gently under the eye in the morning and evening.
- What: This is best suited for those seeing the first signs of aging as it is a lightweight moisturizer formulated with powerful antioxidants to correct these emerging signs, while helping prevent future skin damage.
- Where: This works best when applied liberally to the face and neck.
- When: Dr. Perricone recommends applying in the morning and evening.
- What: This anti wrinkle cream promises to rejuvenate and restore the appearance of youthful skin by dealing with age spots, mature lines and wrinkles, and very dry, devitalized, and sagging skin.
- Where: Dr. Perricone recommends smoothing over face and neck.
- When: Apply daily or 2-3 times per week, in place of both morning and evening treatments depending on the age of your skin.
- What: One of the best anti wrinkle creams, this transforms skin to appear firm, toned, and absolutely glowing, while preventing further damage. It works synergistically to visibly resurface skin’s texture, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and reveal a radiant and healthy complexion.
- Where: Dr. Perricone recommends applying to the face and neck in a gentle circular motion, making sure to massage up to the hairline and behind the ears.
- When: Dr. Perricone recommends applying in the morning.
Having wrinkles is a choice, and if you decide at 30 or even younger that they are not something you want, you will thank yourself later. And if you already have visible lines and wrinkles, it’s not too late to slow down the aging process and reverse some signs of aging with these top ten wrinkle creams.
Share your thoughts on Perricone’s top ten list below.