Sensitive skin is difficult to deal with because of its many variations. Millions of people around the world have this skin type because it can include everything from acne and rosacea to easily irritated and burning skin caused by allergens. The one thing that all sensitive skin types have in common is inflammation. Unfortunately, inflammation is the leading cause for premature aging so it is crucial to take extra special care of sensitive skin.
In this article you will learn:
- How to Know if You Have Sensitive Skin
- Why You Have Sensitive Skin
- How to Choose an Anti Aging Cream for Sensitive Skin
If your skin has been easily irritated since before you can remember, there’s probably no doubt in your mind that you have sensitive skin.
If this is not the case, check out these characteristics below to see if you have this skin type:
- Sensitivity to soaps and creams
- Sensitivity to environmental changes
- Sensitivity to rubbing, touching, friction, etc.
- Tendency to have allergic reactions
- Predisposed to capillary sensitivity
- Inclination to flushing and chronic surface dehydration
- Predisposition to aggravated dryness
- Tendency to have erratic break outs and oiliness
There are many reasons why you may have sensitive skin but some of the most common include:
- Reaction to stress
- Easily affected by environmental factors or sicknesses
- Aggravation to food and beverage intake (spiciness or alcohol)
Choosing the best anti aging cream for your sensitive skin can be difficult but since it is so common, it is something you are not alone in wanting to correct. Luckily, there are many options out there specially made for what kind of sensitive skin issues you have.
One of Perricone’s wonderful creams for sensitive skin is his Intensive Moisture Therapy which is an ultra cream formulated with Phospholipids, major components of cell membranes, to nourish and protect while repairing dry, damaged, and irritable skin. The best part about this specific product is that it is gentle enough for your already stressed skin.
Another is Perricone’s revolutionary product Cold Plasma that deals with individual needs of sensitive skin through its optimal nutrition. This product is a skin miracle as it helps fight more than one sensitivity problem. From wrinkles, loss of smoothness, enlarged pores, dryness, redness, loss of radiance, discoloration, uneven skin tone, impurities, to loss of firmness, this product can work for all skin types but works wonders for those with the most sensitive of skin types.
Do not stress any longer about sensitive skin. Dedicate a little time each day to moisturize with Dr. Perricone, and the stress of dealing with skin irritation and inflammation will soon take a back seat as you focus on more enjoyable aspects of life.